[tor-relays] This is what you get....compile problem OSX10.4

Andrew Lewman andrew at torproject.org
Tue Jan 24 20:15:27 UTC 2012

On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 14:46:21 -0500
Justin Aplin <japlin at gmail.com> wrote:
> If I'm not mistaken, I think the devtools for 10.5 can backport to
> 10.4, and I know that the 10.4 devtools can build for 10.2 and 10.3.
> Well, in theory, at least; I've never tried it myself.

We could never get the backports to work. Too many symbol errors with
actual 10.2, 10.3, and 10.4 dylibs when run on those systems.  The
build machine is a 10.5 system, and nothing produced from it will run
on older versions, regardless of what 10.x sdk we point it at.

10.2 and 10.3 are missing the needed openssl primitives altogether.

--
Andrew
http://tpo.is/contact