[tor-relays] This is what you get....compile problem OSX10.4

Justin Aplin japlin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 16:01:50 UTC 2012

On Jan 23, 2012, at 10:29 PM, Geoff Down wrote:

> Thanks for your patience. Output attached - I'm running as an admin
> user, and have Xcode 2.5 installed (but not X11).
> GD

My bad, I wasn't thinking straight when I wrote that. I forgot the openssldir, at least on OSX, doesn't actually contain the libs. Try "sudo find / -iname libssl*.dylib" to find an appropriate lib in your setup. Since I replaced my system openssl with 1.0.0g, I have /usr/lib/libssl.1.0.0.dylib, so I use --with-openssl-dir=/usr at build time. If you get the same error with an appropriate explicit pointer to your libs, I'll be truly stumped, and you may have to resort to building your own.

~Japlin