[tor-relays] consensus update request

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 22:45:51 UTC 2012

Maybe this is why my client is taking so long to load
at the moment. At first I thought it was my update to
ossl 100f, but after checking 100e again, it's not. Tor
currently sits in the netstatus consensus and missing
dir auth phases for indefinite tens of minutes before
coming online.

valid-until 2012-01-09 20:00:00
Mon Jan  9 22:..:.. UTC 2012

Is this something that's distributable as a piecemeal
flood into the net as each router is validated. Some
sort of client held table so the scale work and
partitioning is done there with their cpu/disk.