[tor-relays] Can bridge run in tiny VPS

Fabio Pietrosanti (naif) lists at infosecurity.ch
Tue Feb 14 06:47:06 UTC 2012

I've been running a Tor Relay doing 15Mbit/s on chvps.com with 128MB of ram.

Plenty of kernel messages saying "Hey man, put some more RAM" but i just
ignored them, added "file based" a +256mb of swap, and the machine has
been running fine for some more than 1 month.

This doesn't means it's the perfect environment.

Fabio