[tor-relays] Tor relay system & uptime requirements

Goulven Guillard lecotegougdelaforce at free.Fr
Wed Feb 1 18:24:49 UTC 2012

Le 01/02/2012 19:15, Aurel W. a écrit :
> how much Bandwidth would you use for tor? Anyway, RAM could be the
> limitting factor here.

My ISP currently provides me with ~ 800 kbps in upload.  I could
probably give half or more to tor but I believe indeed RAM & CPU will be
the limiting factor (that's why I didn't mention it in my first email).
  I have ~ 15 Mbps in download but I guess it is better to keep it
symmetric (I have not yet checked this point in the doc though).

G.