[tor-relays] Has anyone had any success running a relay on an mk802?

someonelse someonelse at tormail.org
Wed Aug 29 22:53:48 UTC 2012

I currently run a relay at home during the day, but would like to run
one 24/7.

Has anyone had any success doing this with the mk802 or similar device?

This site seems to say it's possible:

http://romanrm.ru/en/a10/mk802-server

"It can run Web/Mail/DNS/DHCP/VPN/Jabber/Mumble/Tor servers..."

I think this may work for me since I prefer Debian, something
inexpensive (~$70 qualifies), low power and want to run wired Internet.

If not the mk802 or mk802-II, then what device would do this better for
around the same price?

Thanks, Someonelse