[tor-relays] Help the Tor Project by running a fast unpublished bridge

Johan Nilsson jn at 9999.se
Thu Aug 16 14:16:07 UTC 2012

On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 06:25:03PM -0400, Roger Dingledine wrote:
> The constraints are:
> * 100mbit+ connectivity, though in practice I expect they will spend
> most of their time doing far less than that.
> * No more than 2 bridges per /24. If you're running fast (100mbit+)
> exits (which is more important), exits on that /24 count toward this 2.
> * No more than 7 bridges total per data center.

Hi,

We are DFRI [0] and we intend to set up fast and stable bridges.

Some questions:
* How long lived do the IP addresses need to be in order to be
considered stable?
* About the 100mbit connectivity, do we need to be able to sustain
100mbit or is the ability to burst that good enough?
* Is it ok to run 2 bridges on the same address?

Kind regards
Johan Nilsson
DFRI

[0] https://dfri.se/index.en/