[tor-relays] "Relay info kit" for Tor exits

Andrew kd7lri at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 11:20:07 UTC 2012

As a prospective 100mbit+ exit or relay operator anything I can find to
read about guidelines is awesome.  The things relating to legal in
particular, especially given the recent harshness from various orgs.  Would
it be possible to run multiple exits/relays under the same US based LLC?  I
am thinking that a few of us US based operators could pool resources to
accomplish this and have 1 point of contact for the group.  Would this
cause more problems that it would solve?