[tor-relays] Call for discussion: turning funding into more exit relays

Martin Algö m.algoe at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 09:39:07 UTC 2012

Hi Roger,

Thanks for your answer :)
It's funny that you mention dfri.se, because they e-mailed me (and all
swedish relay operators i believe) yesterday and I'm lurking in their IRC
channel (and #tor) as I write this.
I also managed to join the tor-relays list, so I've had a lot to read
lately. I'm CC'ing this to them as well, so let's see if it gets to where
it's supposed to. :)

Cheers!
//Martin