[tor-relays] How to protect yourself from network scanning

Administrator afink at datacell.com
Wed Aug 1 07:24:55 UTC 2012

an easy way is to limit the amount of tcp connections at the same time on a edge router. this is usualy done to get rid of script kiddies which try to break into ssh by trying every possible password for root. if tcp init is however rate limited then its like a slow connection for opening sessions. this could affect outgoing http though so its smarter to exclude port 80 and 443 from it.

Sent from my iPhone 5