[tor-relays] What to do about icecat.biz abuse complaints?

Daniel Case danielcase10 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 12:08:46 UTC 2012

Sorry Steve,

I misread, I thought you said iceca*s*t. Two different services by the
looks of it, in that case I would go about blocking this range of IP
addresses:  62.250.11.0 -
62.250.11.255<http://www.pagesinventory.com/ip-subnet/62.250.11.html>

That will block most icecat domains since that is their subnet range.