[tor-relays] Updating arm

Damian Johnson atagar1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 16:09:57 UTC 2011

Hotfix released (version 1.4.4.1) for this and a few other issues...
- dropping gtk/cagraph requirements (caught by monochromec, vinc3nt,
and Bill White)
- crash from esc in interpretor panel prompt (caught by Sebastian,
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/4098)
- deduplicating 'Circuit build timeout' and 'looks like we don't need
to wait so long' messages (patch by StrangeCharm,
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/4096)
- forcing redraw on ctrl+L reguardless of need (caught by np,
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/2830)

Thanks for the catches and hopefully I didn't miss anything else.
Cheers! -Damian

Packagers: The script for synching downloads to archive.torproject.org
is a daily cron job so this should appear there in the next day or so.