[tor-relays] max / burst speed

Sebastian Urbach sebastian at urbach.org
Thu Sep 29 08:59:25 UTC 2011

Hi,

Btw. thanks to the amazing post from Rick Huebner a few days ago the
mystery is solved regarding the post max / burts speed, which was
originally started by me :-)

In fact when all data is combined they are routing as much traffic over
my relay as possible. They seem to like my system very much because the
are constantly maxing out my burst values.

So i decided to do a little experiment and tweaked my values a little
bit higher to see if i understood everything right what Rick wrote and
oh wonder the immediately began to route even more traffic over my
relay :-)

So Rick, thanks again for all the fish ;-)

Cheers

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Yours sincerely

Sebastian Urbach

Religion is something left over from the infancy of
our intelligence, it will fade away as we adopt
reason and science as our guidelines.

Bertrand Arthur William Russell (1872-1970),
British philosopher, logician, mathematician,
historian, and social critic.