[tor-relays] Introduction

Patrick Hooker patriko at glano.org
Wed Sep 28 04:19:25 UTC 2011

Greetings,

Thought I'd say a quick hello since I'm following the list for several
days now. I'm running a non-exit relay, "Anonimulo" on a VPS account I
have in Iceland. I'm not sure how long I'll be able to keep it up, I may
need the bandwidth/CPU time for other activities in the future. For now
I'm giving 1MB/s to Tor.
I had been wondering just how to monitor my relay when I read about ARM on
this list. I installed ARM, fiddled with the torrc a bit and was
pleasantly surprised with ARM's display. Kudos to the developer!
It appears that Anonimulo is running flat out at max bandwidth too. Yay!

Patrick