[tor-relays] bad line

cmeclax-sazri cmeclax-sazri at ixazon.dynip.com
Sun Oct 2 00:54:12 UTC 2011

You may have noticed a deterioration in my throughput over the past month.
Yesterday I called my ISP, trying to figure out the problem, and was advised
to put one computer directly on line and see what happens. I did this for an
hour about 20:00 UTC, taking Tor and the mail server off line, and connecting
just the laptop, on which I did pings. I saw 25% packet loss with no
uploading or downloading (the laptop does have a Tor client, but I was not
using it). Further testing with 2ping shows that the packets lost are
incoming. Hopefully the problem will be resolved either early next week or
the week after (I'll be out part of the week).

cmeclax