[tor-relays] could not access my own hidden service

Konstantinos Asimakis inshame at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 01:20:23 UTC 2011

This has happened many times to me but it always fixes itself after a
while. I suppose that your tor client uses a different hidden service
directory node than that other guy that could see you. Perhaps different
hidden service directories are not always in sync so some people see a
service while others don't and it's possible that you are in the second
group (untill the directories get synced).

-----
My blog with GPG keys, my programs etc: http://www.inshame.com
Some more links: http://bit.ly/gbla4z