[tor-relays] Middleman/guard nodes raided in the Netherlands

andrew at torproject.org andrew at torproject.org
Thu Nov 10 15:36:08 UTC 2011

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 12:48:44PM +0100, davidlusthof at goatse.be wrote 0.9K bytes in 21 lines about:
: I just wanted to let everyone know that my two Tor nodes have been
: raided (+all my computer equipment and everything that could store data).

This sucks. I'm sure you know that already. As you are in .nl, you may
want to contact Bits of Freedom:
info at bof.nl
www.bof.nl

They have offered to help Tor relay ops in country.  As you live in a
democractic country, you should be able to at least learn the charge
against you. There is a generally a set of stpes one must take, within a
certain timeline, to appeal the raid and get your justice.

--
Andrew
pgp key: 0x74ED336B