[tor-relays] Exit enclaves load time

Zach Lym indolering at gmail.com
Fri May 20 06:26:55 UTC 2011

So an enclave node doesn't bypass exit nodes, or are exit nodes no
longer the bottleneck they once were?

My hypothesis was that if a major service providers provided an exit
enclave, traffic to them would bypass the exit node bottleneck. Given
the distribution of internet traffic (the top 10 sites account for 20%
of traffic to the top 1,000 sites http://tinyurl.com/3agt69j) tor
could see some serious performance gains.

Thanks,
-Zach Lym