[tor-relays] Exit enclaves load time

Zach Lym indolering at gmail.com
Thu May 19 19:58:54 UTC 2011

I have been running the LoadUI tests for over 2 hours, I don't think they
produce a single TCP stream.

I geting almost no difference between out-proxy, enclave, and the hidden
service versions of the site.  The LoadUI 1.5 project file is
here<http://www.indolering.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/TorBeta.xml_.zip>.
if you care to check.

Does the majority of the network use an exit enclave if one is available?

Thanks,
-Zach Lym