[tor-relays] multiple tor nodes on one router? was first using bridge then become bridge

Lorenz Kirchner znerol2 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 07:38:18 UTC 2011

On 3/25/11 12:20 PM, cmeclax-sazri wrote:

> ... If I
> understand you right, you have several relays running on one computer, using
> different proxy ports and different relay ports, and you're using Squid to
> load balance the proxy ports.
That's correct and an according number of privoxy instances is installed
between squid and tor.. it's just an experiment.. seems to work ok,
apart from latency. There is a wait of several seconds the first time a
page is loaded, but i guess that is inherent in the tor design?

> If you have more bandwidth than the slowest
> link in your chain, that might make sense, but I haven't thought about it.
Well, in day to day use the speeds I am achieving through one tor node
rarely match my normal dsl speed..

best,
loz