[tor-relays] what updates do I need to install?

Andrew Lewman andrew at torproject.org
Fri Mar 25 14:50:51 UTC 2011

On Fri, 25 Mar 2011 09:21:41 -0400
Kathryn Cramer <kathryn.cramer at gmail.com> wrote:

> I gather from Jacob's Twitter feed that I should download and install
> the new Tor Browser Bundle because of security updates. Will this
> affect the relay I am running? Do I also need to update Vidalia?

Nothing related to relays.  Tor Browser Bundle is for users who don't
want to configure anything and just want to run a pre-configured tor
client.

Relays generally don't run from Tor Browser Bundle.  You can learn more
about Tor Browser Bundle at
https://www.torproject.org/projects/torbrowser.html.en

--
Andrew