[tor-relays] first using bridge then become bridge

Lorenz Kirchner znerol2 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 15:16:08 UTC 2011

On 3/9/11 11:29 PM, mick wrote:

>> This this:
>> https://sites.google.com/a/infosecurity.ch/testst/
>>
>> It's the google spreadsheet that load the bridge information embedded
>> into a google site.
> I need a google account for that. What if I don't want one?

So, any new ideas anybody? I still feel it would be best if 1. there was
a special function within tor to change from using a bridge to becoming
a bridge whithin the censored network, and 2. spreading this
bridge-status info locally... perhaps like dht in torrent.. only
revealing a small selection of available bridges nearby.. i obviously
only have a very dim idea of what i'm talking about.. sorry about that

anyways, if these two problems could be addressed tor could be a biggie
with a lot of people here.. ;)  -- think: cheap openwrt low maintenance
appliance..

Loz