[tor-relays] first using bridge then become bridge

Lorenz Kirchner znerol2 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 13:37:20 UTC 2011

On 3/9/11 6:04 PM, Fabio Pietrosanti (naif) wrote:

> If chinese want to block it they must inspect https or block the whole
> spreadsheets.google.com domain.
and so they do, apparently! What about the idea that bridges could be
distributed via bittorrent perhaps in pgp signed files with some sort of
timestamp system... is that feasible you think?

but i really would like to get to the stage that a node will eventually
become a relay and entry/bridge /to/ the tor network. If computers in
china first need to connect to a bridge outside china it just takes too
long with all the latency.. would be much better if they could connect
to a bridge inside china or am I thinking about it the wrong way? I'm no
IT guy, just like to solve a challenge so forgive my ignorance ;)