[tor-relays] Exit policy question

Sven Olaf Kamphuis sven at cb3rob.net
Sat Jun 4 23:58:46 UTC 2011

> mick,
> My IP address resolves to "tor-proxy"

having non-existing reverse dns entries causes a lot of services to slow
down or refuse service, that do PTR->A record matching.

you might want to add some domain name (and not use the domain of your
isp for that ;) :P

--
Greetings,

Sven Olaf Kamphuis,
CB3ROB Ltd. & Co. KG
Address: Koloniestrasse 34         VAT Tax ID:      DE267268209
          D-13359                   Registration:    HRA 42834 B
          BERLIN                    Phone:           +31/(0)87-8747479
          Germany                   GSM:             +49/(0)152-26410799
RIPE:    CBSK1-RIPE                e-Mail:          sven at cb3rob.net
<penpen> C3P0, der elektrische Westerwelle
http://www.facebook.com/cb3rob

Confidential: Please be advised that the information contained in this
email message, including all attached documents or files, is privileged
and confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual or
individuals addressed. Any other use, dissemination, distribution or