[tor-relays] Exit policy question

Sven Olaf Kamphuis sven at cb3rob.net
Fri Jun 3 16:05:25 UTC 2011

btw, when we say "secure" we don't refer to "encryption" but rather to
keeping undesired elements from communicating with us :P

"secure" in terms of what you mean is accomplished by physical port/wire
security, or encrypting the entire layer-2 stuff thoroughly, with
something -custom- (not american-run ssl junk ;)

--
Greetings,

Sven Olaf Kamphuis,
CB3ROB Ltd. & Co. KG
Address: Koloniestrasse 34         VAT Tax ID:      DE267268209
          D-13359                   Registration:    HRA 42834 B
          BERLIN                    Phone:           +31/(0)87-8747479
          Germany                   GSM:             +49/(0)152-26410799
RIPE:    CBSK1-RIPE                e-Mail:          sven at cb3rob.net
<penpen> C3P0, der elektrische Westerwelle
http://www.facebook.com/cb3rob

Confidential: Please be advised that the information contained in this
email message, including all attached documents or files, is privileged
and confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual or
individuals addressed. Any other use, dissemination, distribution or