[tor-relays] Exit policy question

Sven Olaf Kamphuis sven at cb3rob.net
Fri Jun 3 12:27:08 UTC 2011

actually, over all those years, i've only seen a spam complaint using one
of those free webmailers from tor -once-...

compared to the fucktons of complaints about the MAFIAA seeding their own
crap over tor and then complaining about it on the other end to look
important, thats nothing :P

plus, who still cares about smtp anyway, its pretty much dead, 300 spam
mails per day and just 1 or 2 real emails a week, anything important is
handled over skype and other transports which have "friends lists"
nowadays. if they don't fix their protocol to have friends lists, they
have no right to complain.. we're gonna completely shut down smtp soon
enough, its old, dusty, not peer 2 peer (hardly any open relays
left),insecure (no pre-approved senders/friends list) slow (graylisting),
unreliable (spamhaus idiots), and pretty much, dead (number of real
emails per week vs the number of junk per hour ;).

even more dead than that other piece of crap from the past, ftp and
gopher :P

anyway, an access lists which allows http and https but -not- to
hotmail/gmail/rest of that crap would not be too hard to make.