[tor-relays] possible bad exit or bad circuit

cmeclax-sazri cmeclax-sazri at ixazon.dynip.com
Sun Jul 24 19:29:34 UTC 2011

On Sunday 24 July 2011 12:39:58 cmeclax-sazri wrote:
> On Saturday 23 July 2011 14:14:47 Fabian Keil wrote:
> > With the information provided so far, I see no reason to
> > blame the circuit or the exit.
>
> I've seen it happen again with the same exit. There are two relays
> called "tornodeca"; the one in question is in the Netherlands. but the
> hostname is in an Indian domain. It has ports 80 and 443 open but
> apparently something's blocking port 80. I'll get in touch with the
> operator.

http://torstatus.blutmagie.de/router_detail.php?FP=c20517b5cd15f21129f719eccc54fbca05ae7ee5

Could some other people try accessing sites through tornodeca and see if
anyone other than me is having the problem?

The operator of tornodeca is unreachable. The bounce follows. Is this enough
to call it a bad exit?
---
This message was created automatically by the mail system (ecelerity).

>>> my at mail.info (after RCPT TO): 550-The user <my at mail.info> does not exist
on our system.
550 Email postmaster at afilias.info if you have any questions.