[tor-relays] possible bad exit or bad circuit

cmeclax-sazri cmeclax-sazri at ixazon.dynip.com
Fri Jul 22 21:25:33 UTC 2011

jceaovh Pandora18 tornodeca

I was browsing a website that I hang out on all the time, and it came up with
a Privoxy forwarding failure error. I tried another website and got the same
error. I restarted Privoxy; didn't fix it. I brought up Vidalia and looked at
the circuits. The one listed above was first; when I attempted to view the
website, it added a line with the name of the website, labeled Closed, which
quickly disappeared. I closed the circuit and refreshed the website and it
came up.