[tor-relays] Odd activity on my rely

George Gemelos gmg at gemelos.com
Tue Jul 19 20:59:34 UTC 2011

I have roughly equal amount of aggregate incoming and outgoing traffic.  Generally, there is slightly more aggregate outgoing versus incoming.  For this particular IP, I see 3-9 Mbps incoming to my relay and 500Kbps outgoing.  Since I am operating under the hypothesis that this is a TOR user and not a relay or exit destination, that means this user is sourcing a lot of data.