[tor-relays] DNAT question

Softail black98fxstc at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 18:24:05 UTC 2011

Tested this in a VM that couldn't connect to the internet and the RedHat
RPMs seem to be able to bind 443/80 fine before they change user to
_tor. Updated my relay torrc files and restarted an seems to be working
fine. Lost my stable flag with all the changes though so still waiting
for my traffic to build up but should be able to handle a lot more
bandwidth now.

Probably someone should up the the FAQ before someone else runs into
this confusion. Not sure if I can do this or not.