[tor-relays] Setting up a relay

Lalle Bralle noizic85 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 10:41:52 UTC 2011

Anyone that has a very specific guide available to setting up a relay? I was
thinking of doing this since I'm a firm believer in anonymity, I use TOR
myself so might as well help the network and I have decent internet
connection that is quite unused most of the time (100 Mbps down/10Mbps up).

I was trying to follow up on that help section on the official site but it
wasn't enough. There's a possibility the relay didn't work because of my
router but I have opened the rights ports, tested by putting some limits and
just testing some settings but not avail.