tor-relays mailing list migration February 19, 2011

Andrew Lewman andrew at torproject.org
Mon Jan 24 20:24:46 UTC 2011

Hello tor-relays subscribers,

On February 19, 2011, we are migrating tor-relays from
tor-relays at torproject.org to tor-relays at lists.torproject.org.  We will
migrate your e-mail address's subscription to the new list. You will
receive a confirmation from the new mailing list software on the 19th.

Current tor-relays archives will be migrated.  Roger plans to leave the
current archives in place at seul.org as well.

We're using this migration to spread administration out to Tor's
sysadmin team rather than making Roger do everything himself.  The
secondary benefits of having the lists on the torproject.org domain
include SSL-enabled login, archives, and easier account management.

You can subscribe to the new list at

I will send out a reminder on the day of the migration.

Please e-mail tor-assistants at torproject.org with any questions.

Thank you.

--
Andrew