computer has been stolen

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 07:29:00 UTC 2011

> Can you put out an APB to all Tor relays

APB? I'm nobody and not related to Tor. Your CPU is gone. Though
people here may surely empathize, there is unfortunately no such
APB function in Tor, and likely none in its users or the project
to keep looking beyond the fingerprint I sent in case you didn't
have it to search on your own. We could buy you a beer at the next
con though :) Oh wait, too many anons here, heh.

> The relay being reachable depends on one port

Maybe not, depends on the node config if it will free run.

http://archive.torproject.org/tor-directory-authority-archive/

Either way, check this descriptor archive next month, run the client
now and grok its descriptor list, check switchport transitions and
dump mac tables, sniff your local airwaves for your mac after they
install windows, watch accounts you left passwords to, hear tell
windows update collects mac's and maybe their license key is still
stuck to it so subpoena them, make backups, run a home cam, motion
detector mail to crackberry, encrypt platters, secure/insure your
gear, booby trap your front door with a shotgun, etc, standard stuff :)

Maybe they'll get lured in by the pretty psychedelic dragonfly, get
root, figure it out, use it to surf kiddie pron and order shrooms
and stuff off the net but somehow screw that all up and get busted
for it, lol :) Good luck man :) Thanks for being amongst the nodes!