Why so little bandwidth used?

Jon torance.ca at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 19:11:13 UTC 2011

 I also have noticed that my server is not running up to the capacity
it had been. Not sure weather it is related or not, but it seems the
change has taken since the latest version of TOR came out. If I have
to drop out, it used to take 24 hrs to get back up to the bandwidth I
had been using. I now have been up over a week and have net even
reached 3/4ths of the bandwidth I had been.

I also wonder since we now have between 2200-2400 servers running (
posted ) if this might have something to do with it. With more servers
running, the bandwidth is being balanced better than in the past, so
some servers will have picked up in bandwidth usage and other will
have dropped some.

It's just a thought.

Jon