Why so little bandwidth used?

Steve Snyder swsnyder at snydernet.net
Wed Feb 16 18:58:13 UTC 2011

I don't hibernate my router.

I do have brief interruptions of service to install updates (most recently, openssl 1.0.0c -->> 1.0.0d) but generally the router should always be accessible.

My current router uptime is 5.5 days.  Surely that is long enough to mark me Stable and use the full bandwidth that I would like to contribute.