[tor-relays] relaytorkiri

Sebastian Urbach sebastian at urbach.org
Thu Dec 29 22:32:55 UTC 2011

Am Thu, 29 Dec 2011 12:20:16 -0500
schrieb Nick Walke <tubaguy50035 at gmail.com>:

Hi,

> I'm showing that tor is currently using 12 - 14 Mbps on my relay,
> however, the status page for my relay (
> http://torstatus.blutmagie.de/router_detail.php?FP=192bdf2831c1b007a08dc3c1d7e36be16b5cf1c6
> )
> does not reflect this speed.  Is there a reason for this?

Blutmagie is using an old version of the tor status software (3.6
something).

Try instead torstatus.all.de which uses the actual tor status v4. Here
is the url for your relay and the numbers are matching with yours:

http://torstatus.all.de/router_detail.php?FP=192bdf2831c1b007a08dc3c1d7e36be16b5cf1c6

You can check the tor status version number at the bottom of the page
btw.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Yours sincerely

Sebastian Urbach

Religion is something left over from the infancy of
our intelligence, it will fade away as we adopt
reason and science as our guidelines.

Bertrand Arthur William Russell (1872-1970),
British philosopher, logician, mathematician,
historian, and social critic.