[tor-relays] Bandwidth Authority PID Feedback Experiment #2 Starting

Sebastian Urbach sebastian at urbach.org
Thu Dec 15 10:01:49 UTC 2011

Hi Mike,

Around the 24 of November the performance graph reported a value below
4 sec. per 50kb, and right now including the last few days we can
barely reach 6 sec. per 50kb.

Or in other words, we lost way more than 50 % peformance since that
day. Unless you guys are about to really step up the game i strongly
suggest to shred the chances made in the last weeks.

The original plan was to speed up things with the modified bandwidth
scanners. Its probably safe to say that this experiment is a
complete bust.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Yours sincerely

Sebastian Urbach

Religion is something left over from the infancy of
our intelligence, it will fade away as we adopt
reason and science as our guidelines.

Bertrand Arthur William Russell (1872-1970),
British philosopher, logician, mathematician,
historian, and social critic.