[tor-relays] Bandwidth Authority PID Feedback Experiment #2 Starting

Jon torance.ca at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 14:55:40 UTC 2011

 In adding further info on the topic, I have noticed and looked back
over the past couple of weeks and have seen a drop of of usage of
about 43% s of today. I am not in the higher bracket as others, but I
have been in the 3 bars bracket only up till recently.

Don't know if this will help, but if it does, add it to the rest of
the info you have already received.

PS: I am also running Win7 with everything up to date and just started
running the latest alpha version for windows actually as far as I can
tell, appears to be more stable at this time than the last stable
version. ( I like it when the alpha doesn't appear to have any bugs )
Good work guys and gals!!

Jon