[tor-relays] Significant relay usage drop down

Sebastian Urbach sebastian at urbach.org
Fri Dec 9 06:59:47 UTC 2011

Am Fri, 9 Dec 2011 07:18:44 +0100
schrieb Klaus Layer <klaus.layer at gmx.de>:

Hi Klaus,

> I am running two relays with the fingerprints
> D223399907113A1F216AAA64997BC1D4CFA8E1AC and
> 945CBBA599808018749DDC4EBB592168F2858C1B. For the first relay I am
> observing a significant usage drop down during the last 12 hours. The
> second runs as usual with a high throughput. I am wondering what the
> reason for this drop down could be. Are there any changes in the
> configuration of authorities? Is someone from the core TOR developers
> doing tests with the load distribution?

I could imagine that this behavior has something to do with the
current changes / test which are still ongoing. I requested a statement
from Mike just a short while ago. Stay tuned ...

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Yours sincerely

Sebastian Urbach

Religion is something left over from the infancy of
our intelligence, it will fade away as we adopt
reason and science as our guidelines.

Bertrand Arthur William Russell (1872-1970),
British philosopher, logician, mathematician,
historian, and social critic.