[tor-relays] any progress on anti censorship features?

Lorenz Kirchner znerol2 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 04:22:35 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

as far as I gather tor is unusable from behind gfw.. a while back I
suggested that some sort of 'bridge-to-bridge' mechanism might be useful
so that users within gfw can help each other to get around censorship..
are there any plans to introduce/improve anti-censorship features in
tor? I've waited a while but if anything the situation is worse than
ever with tor from behind gfw. Seems that the jondo project has working
anti-censorship features..

Personally, I think there is a bigger demand for anti-censorship than
high-level anonymity.. although both together would be best of course.

Best,
Loz