[tor-relays] exit node with private directory server

Darrel levitch at iglou.com
Sun Aug 14 19:25:55 UTC 2011

I have been reading the documentation and trying to get up to speed.  Much
of this is new to me.

My goal is to have a directory server that is only available on my
local-area network and on the same machine run an exit node available to
the "onion network". Is this sort of configuration possible?

I am installing a dedicated FreeBSD 9-beta computer at the moment and want
to run run this configuration as my first tor installation.

Darrel