[tor-relays] relay uptime and stable flag

Sambuddho Chakravarty sc2516 at columbia.edu
Fri Aug 12 22:11:58 UTC 2011

Dear All
 I see some relays with uptimes over 100 days (eg. Pandora14), but they
don't have the stable flag enabled ... In the FAQ page it says that relays
are marked stable when they are running for more than a day, however in the
directory service page I see relays which are running for more than 200 days
but not marked stable and some which are running for about 3 hours already
have the stable flag. Why is there this difference ?

Thanks
Sambuddho