Jamie Baillie/USENET Spam

Aplin, Justin M jmaplin at ufl.edu
Tue Sep 28 19:31:24 UTC 2010

  On 9/28/2010 10:34 AM, Teun Nijssen wrote:

> http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Jamie_Baillie ;-)
> cheers,
>
> teun

ED's tone is actually rather appropriate for this individual. Although
normally I'd recommend a more professional approach, such as the one
Mike posted, in this particular instance I believe total silence is the
best option. He's consistently shown that he doesn't want to give up
acting like a child, so treat him like one. Anything we give him, no
matter how reasonable or well-informed, will simply fuel his sense of
purpose. Pity.

~Justin Aplin