Jamie Baillie/USENET Spam

Andrew Lewis andrew at pdqvpn.com
Mon Sep 27 07:35:45 UTC 2010

Anyone run across this guy before? He is submitting abuse reports to my
server provider(100TB.com) as well as their ISP(Softlayer) in an attempt to
get my node shutdown. Apparently from a quick search on his name, he has a
history of doing this thing before, but it is getting annoying because of
the precarious position that I am on for using 100TB.com.

Anyone had to deal with him before? And any suggestions for dealing with
him? He keeps insisting that he understands how Tor works, but then goes on
to claim that I need to "lockdown" my relay so that the abuse will stop. I
am somewhat at a loss as to what I should do.

-Andrew