Abuse Message

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 05:09:09 UTC 2010

> running an exit node on Hetzner (in gremnay).

Thanks for lending time, bandwidth and resources to
the various anonymous overlay networks! :)

>  I received about 7 of these Abuse Reports
>  Can anyone give me some direction please?

Yes. Randomize or remove the actual serialized information from
the links you post in public, or other, forums. Otherwise various
trolls and miscreants will click on them, write 'fuck off you corporate
swine [etc]', hit submit, and quite possibly through that, cause more
problems for you as an operator.

However it is good for discussion to cut, sanitize, and paste what
you actually see behind those links into this forum so others can
get a better idea of what that part of the process looks like.

Perhaps that was your intention behind posting unsanitized links.

It would be nice to know which of those BayTSP options allows one
to immediately close the case upon submission of the reply... as
stated would happen if the magic one[s] is[are] selected therein :-)