SpamCop and Webmail Spam via tor

Moritz Bartl moritz at torservers.net
Wed Oct 27 15:08:36 UTC 2010

Hi,

Click the link in one of the SpamCop reports, select "I am not the right
person to contact about this". You can then fill out a form telling them
your own/new email address and the IP range, and future reports will be
sent to that address instead (and won't bother Softlayer or Midphase again).

What I also did was attach a note to each IP that was reported, telling
them about Tor. You can even disable SpamCop notifications completely if
you wish to do so - I keep receiving them (~1-2/day), but ignore them as
they are just notifications.

Hope this helps,

Moritz
http://www.torservers.net/