Abuse Report

SiNA sina at accessnow.org
Sat Oct 2 17:13:03 UTC 2010

FYI
----- attachment -----

From: paramount-no-reply at copyright-compliance.com
Subject: Notice ID: 22-102859054 Notice of Unauthorized Use of Paramount
 Pictures Corporation Property
To: abuse at hetzner.de
Sender: paramount-no-reply at copyright-compliance.com
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 15:19:44 -0700

Notice ID: 22-102859054
Notice Date: 1 Oct 2010 22:12:28 GMT

Hetzner Online AG

Dear Sir or Madam:

BayTSP, Inc. ("BayTSP") swears under penalty of perjury that Paramount
Pictures Corporation ("Paramount") has authorized BayTSP to act as its
non-exclusive agent for copyright infringement notification.  BayTSP's
search of the protocol listed below has detected infringements of
Paramount's copyright interests on your IP addresses as detailed in the
below report.

BayTSP has reasonable good faith belief that use of the material in the
manner complained of in the below report is not authorized by Paramount,
its agents, or the law.  The information provided herein is accurate to
the best of our knowledge.  Therefore, this letter is an official
notification to effect removal of the detected infringement listed in
the below report.  The Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary
and Artistic Works, the Universal Copyright Convention, as well as
bilateral treaties with other countries allow for protection of client's
copyrighted work even beyond U.S. borders.  The below documentation
specifies the exact location of the infringement.

We hereby request that you immediately remove or block access to the
infringing material, as specified in the copyright laws, and insure the
user refrains from using or sharing with others unauthorized Paramount's
materials in the future.

Further, we believe that the entire Internet community benefits when
these matters are resolved cooperatively.  We urge you to take immediate
action to stop this infringing activity and inform us of the results of
your actions.  We appreciate your efforts toward this common goal.

Please respond indicating the actions you have taken to resolve this
matter.  The provided link has been assigned to this matter.
http://webreply.baytsp.com/webreply/webreply.jsp?customerid=22&commhash=e6b457280951f826bc37244b08551149

For email correspondence, please reference the above Notice ID in the
subject line.
mailto:paramount at copyright-compliance.com?subject=RE%3A%20Notice%20ID%3A%2022%2D102859054%20Notice%20of%20Unauthorized%20Use%20of%20Paramount%20Pictures%20Corporation%20Property

Nothing in this letter shall serve as a waiver of any rights or remedies
of Paramount with respect to the alleged infringement, all of which are
expressly reserved.  Should you need to contact me, I may be reached at
the below address.

Regards,

BayTSP Compliance

BayTSP, Inc.
PO Box 1314
Los Gatos, CA 95031

v: 408-341-2305
f:  408-341-2399
paramount at copyright-compliance.com

*pgp public key is available on the key server at http://pgp.mit.edu

Note: The information transmitted in this Notice is intended only for
the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, reproduction,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action
intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this in error, please
contact the sender and delete the material from all computers.

This infringement notice contains an XML tag that can be used to
automate the processing of this data.  If you would like more
information on how to use this tag please contact BayTSP.

Evidentiary Information:

Notice ID: 22-102859054

Initial Infringement Timestamp: 1 Oct 2010 21:37:09 GMT

Recent Infringement Timestamp: 1 Oct 2010 21:37:09 GMT

Infringers IP Address: 88.198.11.243

Protocol: BitTorrent

Infringed Work: Vanilla Sky

Infringing File Name: Vanilla.Sky.DVDRip.DivX-ViTE.[UsaBit.com]

Infringing File Size: 1450095966

Bay ID: 943d12a7581d08d035f81b02e2a4b47a5d00e3c0|1450095966

Port ID: 34266

Infringer's DNS Name: static.88-198-11-243.clients.your-server.de

Infringer's User Name:

- ---Start ACNS XML
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<Infringement xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.movielabs.com/ACNS
http://www.movielabs.com/ACNS/ACNS2v1.xsd"
xmlns="http://www.movielabs.com/ACNS"
  <Case>
    <ID>22-102859054</ID>
    <Status>Open</Status>
  </Case>
  <Complainant>
    <Entity>BayTSP, Inc. on behalf of Paramount Pictures</Entity>
    <Contact>Compliance Manager, Compliance Team</Contact>
    <Address>P.O. Box 1314, Los Gatos, California 95031 United States of
America</Address>
    <Phone>(408) 341-2300,(408) 341-2399</Phone>
    <Email>paramount at copyright-compliance.com</Email>
  </Complainant>
  <Service_Provider>
    <Entity>Hetzner Online AG</Entity>
    <Address></Address>
    <Email>abuse at hetzner.de</Email>
  </Service_Provider>
  <Source>
    <TimeStamp>2010-10-01T21:37:09.000Z</TimeStamp>
    <IP_Address>88.198.11.243</IP_Address>
    <Port>34266</Port>
    <DNS_Name>static.88-198-11-243.clients.your-server.de</DNS_Name>
    <Type>BitTorrent</Type>
    <UserName></UserName>
    <Number_Files>1</Number_Files>
    <Deja_Vu>No</Deja_Vu>
  </Source>
  <Content>
    <Item>
      <TimeStamp>2010-10-01T21:37:09.000Z</TimeStamp>
      <Title>Vanilla Sky</Title>
      <FileName>Vanilla.Sky.DVDRip.DivX-ViTE.[UsaBit.com]</FileName>
      <FileSize>1450095966</FileSize>
      <URL></URL>
    </Item>
  </Content>