100tb.com

Andrew Lewis andrew at pdqvpn.com
Fri Nov 26 03:51:46 UTC 2010

Moritz this is mainly intended for you, but it looks like 100tb.com opened
up it's own london datacenter. I am going to contact them to see if they are
a little more flexible with with abuse reports for the new datacenter.
Hopefully since they are not under Softlayer's rules they may be a bit more
understanding, and not jump down everyones throats.

They also seems to be a 10% first month discount floating around, so
depending on what I hear I may order a new node.

-Andrew