tor relays and network status pages

Michael Gomboc michael.gomboc at gmail.com
Sun May 23 17:09:30 UTC 2010

*>i compared http://torstatus.kgprog.com/  and
>http://torstatus.blutmagie.de/ <http://torstatus.blutmagie.de/> and while
kgprog shows both our relays
>with a bandwith around "72" while blutmagie shows "0".
*
kgprog.com is showing me all the time the double of the bandwidth that
blutmagie.de does.
For example now my average bandwidth at blutmagie is 77kb/s and at kgprog
156kb/s.

But if I understand that right then blumagie shows the routing bandwidth and
kgprog shows the total bandwidth
given to TOR, so incoming plus outgoing.

Please somebody correct me if I'm wrong!

Regards,
Michael*

*

--