Where do I get the GeoIP database?

Dyno Tor dynotor at gmail.com
Sat May 22 02:44:01 UTC 2010

I'm trying to enable DirReqStatistics, EntryStatistics, and
ExitPortStatistics, but I can't enable them without a GeoIP database.
This is what the logs show when I enable one of these:

[warn] Configured to measure directory request statistics, but no
GeoIP database found!
[err] set_options(): Bug: Acting on config options left us in a broken
state. Dying.

I'm using the latest dev build, and I can't seem to find the GeoIP
database in the tree.  Do I need to download it separately?  If so,
from where?

Thanks!